Xtar VC4S USB Charger
Please log in to access wholesale prices.
If you don't have a Vape Traders account, please submit an application and we'll be in contact.
Xtar are a brand that have lead the charge on real high quality chargers and useful accessories, and they've never changed course after being founded in 2006. We're bringing back the best, because you deserve it!
The VC4S follows on from the stellar VC2S released not long ago, bringing four slots to the party (as you might have guessed). If you've got a great input amp rate, then the VC4S can charge one slot at up to 3A! A massive VA LCD screen shows all your modes off in style, such as grading mode to test your batteries' real capacity and storage mode for when you plan to lock your batts up for a while.
It also has a clear error display in case of a battery not charging as it should or the battery being wrongly orientated, and colour coding to show when batteries are charging and are full to the brim! With a super wide 170 degree viewing angle, it'll be super easy to spot how far along your batts are. All the usual XTAR quality rolls on with three stage charging, 0V activation and auto ID of NiMh or Li-On cells as standard these days.
The charger is constructed of tough and fire resistant ABS materials, and has overcharge, reverse polarity and short circuit protections. Keep it safe, silly.
- Compatible Li-Ion Batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650
- Compatible NiMH / NiCd Batteries: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D
- Charging Rates: 3A x 1 / 2A x 2 / 1A x 4 / 0.5A x 4
- High definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity as well as time remaining until charge is completed
- Automatically detects battery type and adjusts charging method to suit: three stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for Li-Ion and pulse charging for NiMH / NiCd
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries.
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overheat protections
- Effective heat dissipating design and fire resistant ABS case
- Input Power: 5V / 3A or 9V / 2A
- Li-Ion Charging:
- 1A Constant Charging Current: 1000mA
- 2A Constant Charging Current: 2000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- NiMH / NiCd Charging:
- 1A Pulse charging current: 1000mA
- 2A Pulse charging current: 2000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 1.45V ±0.1V
What's in the box:
- 1 x Xtar VC4S Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Slip Carry Case
- User Manual and Warranty Card