XTAR MC6C Charger
Please log in to access wholesale prices.
If you don't have a Vape Traders account, please submit an application and we'll be in contact.
XTAR are a brand that have lead the charge on real high quality chargers and useful accessories, and they've never changed course after being founded in 2006. We're bringing back the best, because you deserve it!
This newbie from XTAR is an updated and strictly more amazing version of the MC6III Queen Ant: the MC6C! It is the best in class choice for six bay charging, and extremely reasonable on price to boot!
The MC6C is compatible with both an AC port or Micro USB port to input power with, making it super flexible for travel or at home. Plus, this newbie has a full screen up top, but keeps it as simple as its predecessor with just the battery's current capacity noted with lines and the current charging current. Couple that with XTAR's stellar overall quality and you have yourself a winner for those of you with a few triple batt mods.
The charger is constructed of tough and fire resistant ABS materials, and has overcharge, reverse polarity and short circuit protections. Keep it safe, silly.
- Charging Capability: 6 x 0.5A / 3 x 1A
- Compatible Li-Ion Batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700
- LED screen indicates charging status and completion
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overheat protections
- Effective heat dissipating design and fire resistant ABS case
- Input Power: 5V / 3A
- Overdischarge Protection Voltage: 3V ±0.2V
What's in the box:
- 1 x MC6C Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- Manual and Warranty Card
The included USB Cable has an end compatible with the "AC" port on this charger, you can use your own Micro USB cables to input power into the charger if you'd like. An AC adapter for wall mounted power is not necessary, but is recommended to supply as much stable current as possible.